Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you might have questions about our service which is why we have answered the most commonly asked questions by our clients below for you.
Don't forget, if you still have any outstanding questions, you can contact us on 0800 311 2188 at anytime.
- 1. Which areas do you buy in?
- We buy throughout England and Wales.
- 2. How quickly will I get my cash?
- Depending on the legal process and searches, the purchase of your property can take anything between 7 - 28 days to complete. You will be sent your cash on the day of completion by electronic transfer or cheque, which ever you prefer.
- 3. Are there any guarantees?
Yes, below are some of the guarantees we offer
- Once we make an offer and the survey returns back in order we will not back out.
- We guarantee to make an offer on every property we see.
- To be professional at all times
- To pay your legal fees
- 4. Who buys my property?
- We do! As we have our own cash funds, we do not need to obtain mortgage finance or find an investor. We have substantial cash reserves available, so there will be no delays.
- 5. Will you consider any property in any condition?
- 6. What is the most you will pay for my property?
- We offer anything up to 85% of the true market value of your property. To find out exactly what your property is worth and how much we can pay, simply fill out a few details on our free valuation form
- 7. What are your fees?
- There are no fees when selling through Fast Sale Today. We take care of all costs involved.
- 8. What is the difference between the market value and an estate agents valuation?
Market value is the TRUE value of your property based on facts and figures we'll obtain from our sources including the Land Registry and other specialist resources available to us. It is the value similar properties in your area have actually sold for instead of what the estate agents advertise them for.
An estate agent value is normally 5% to 10% higher and is designed to get your property on their books! You'll normally find they ask you to drop the price weeks or months into the sales process because the property is not selling in this poor market.
- 9. Can you help if I am being repossessed?
- YES. Contact us now by completing our free valuation form and we will instantly call you back
- 10. What if my property is already on with estate agents?
- We can still buy your property which means you could potentially save yourself up to £3,000 in estate agency fees as we offer a totally free service. Give us a call and we can run through your specific situation.
- 11. Is your service confidential?
- Of course! We respect all of our client's privacy and make sure that know one knows about your sale other than those you decide to tell about it.