Read our latest articles
- How Repossession Affects Your Credit Rating - Repossession can have serious short term and long term consequences. Not only does it mean that you lose your home, but it can have a detrimental effect on your credit rating.
- Common Difficulties When Selling Your House Online - Selling your home online has become an increasingly popular option in recent times.
- How to Sell a Property with Tenants - Whatever your reasoning for selling your buy-to-let property, you'll find that it can be significantly more complex if there are tenants in the property.
- The Top 3 Reasons Why House Sales Fall Through - If you're trying to sell your home, you likely only have one goal: to find the right house buyers who are committed.
- What is a 'Short House Sale'? - When faced with economic and financial difficulties, homeowners can often find it hard to pay back loans and keep up with mortgage repayments.
- What is Gazundering? - Gazundering is the term used when a buyer agrees to a price on a home and then backs out just before contracts are exchanged.
- Should I Downsize My Home? - There are a number of reasons why people decide to downsize their home. For some downsizing requires a lot of thought and the decision is made over time, for others the urge to downsize comes quickly.